Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course comes with a Remote Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams!
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, our Practice Lab unifies access to all of these vendors through a web browser interface. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, the Practice Lab makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
What this course prepares you for:
Prepare for your Microsoft 70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with SQL Server 2012 exam whit his course. This course focuses on creating managed enterprise BI solutions and covers how to implement multidimensional and tabular data models, deliver reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, create dashboards with Microsoft SharePoint Server Performance Point Services, and discover business insights by using data mining.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Remote Practice Environment
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Business Intelligence And Data Modeling
2. Supporting Self Service Reporting
3. Creating Multidimensional Databases
4. Customizing Cube Functionality
Microsoft 70-466: Implementing Data Models & Reports with SQL Server 2012