Copyright © 2020 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Microsoft Access is a DBMS (also known as Database Management System) from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. It is a member of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, included in the Professional and higher editions or sold separately. Microsoft® Access® 2010 is an easy-to-use database software that helps you track and report information with ease. This training series will teach you how to use the results-oriented user interface that's context-sensitive and optimized for efficiency and flexibility. Become comfortable with the new look and feel and the many great features of Access 2010 in this online tutorial series.
Maximize your skills in Microsoft Access 2010 and beyond now!
- Use the results-oriented user interface and the many great features of Access 2010 to 2013
- Maximize your database with Microsoft Access
- Take your working knowledge of tables, queries, reports and forms to dress up your forms and reports
- Know how to build your own database with personalized tables and queries
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Know how to use the results-oriented user interface and the many great features of Access 2010
2. Be able to produce quality table, queries and reports
3. Use Pivot Tables, create relationships, charts, switchboards and macros, export and import data, use smart tags, link tables
4. Know how to create a database, work with tables, and develop queries
5. Know how to create a form for entering data and run reports
Access 2010 - Intro Training
Access 2010 - Intermediate Training
Access 2010 - Advanced Training
Access 2013 Training