Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
InDesign® Creative Cloud® is a powerful page layout application for print and digital publishing. Creative Cloud offers an array of different ways to use and work with projects in InDesign. In this online training series, you'll learn about some of the new improvements since InDesign CS6, including the New Document Preview checkbox, the updated user interface, new features for exporting to the ePub format, new ways to preview and select fonts, and how to generate a vector-based QR code.
Maximize your desktop publishing skills with this 2-in-1 course!
- Learn the basics of Publisher and InDesign CS6 Creative Cloud
- Understand the tools and techniques used in both applications
- Know the purpose of each tool and the process of the different techniques
- Be able to create your own dynamic layouts
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Use Microsoft Publisher 2007 to create, personalize, and share a wide range of publications and marketing materials.
2. Use Adobe InDesign CS5 for designing, preflighting, and publishing documents.
3. Acquire skills in working with spreads, layers and text and type.
4. Save, print, e-mail and publish your document to the Web.
5. Learn how to create new documents, format text, and place images.
6. Use Adobe InDesign CS6 to create great looking newsletters.
7. Use Publisher© 2013 to create a new document and the ribbon.
8. Explore the basic operations of Publisher, such as, inserting a text box, WordArt and shapes.
Publisher 2007 Training
Publisher 2010 Training
InDesign CS6 - Intro Training (Mac)
InDesign CS6 - Intro Training (PC)
InDesign CS6 - What's New? Training (Mac)
InDesign CS6 - What's New? Training (PC)
InDesign CS6 - Creating a Simple Newsletter Training
Publisher 2013 Training
InDesign Creative Cloud - What's New? Training
InDesign Creative Cloud 2014 - What's New? Training