Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editing software application. It is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud, which includes video editing, graphic design, and web development programs. Premiere Pro is used by broadcasters such as the BBC and CNN. It has been used to edit feature films, such as Gone Girl,Captain Abu Raed, and Monsters, and other venues such as Madonna's Confessions Tour.
Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems and used in the post-production process of filmmaking and television production. Among other things, After Effects can be used for keying, tracking, compositing and animation. It also functions as a very basic non-linear editor, audio editor and media transcoder. Work natively with the video formats you want and accelerate production from scriptwriting to editing, encoding, and final delivery to create groundbreaking motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects.
Create exciting video magic and turn your person videos into blockbuster level hits
- Master editing techniques using Premiere Pro CS6
- Understand how to manage and manipulate your projects to create stunning visuals
- Learn about the latest features of Premiere Pro CS6 like Lumetri Color
- Be able to produce satisfactory videos to wow your audience
- Impress your friends, bosses and yourself with your new video editing skills
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Know the basic skills and advanced editing techniques for Premiere Pro CS6
2. Know how to create and manage new projects and sequences, import graphic elements and capture video.
3. Review how to create a new project and sequence.
4. Learn new features - trimming in the program monitor, the multi-cam feature, etc.
5. Know how to convert, extrude and edit vector shapes to unlock an endless array of design possibilities.
6. Use 3D camera to track and warp stabilization to create professional looking video.
7. Know how to create and share a photo or video project in Adobe Premiere Elements 11.
8. Be able to Import and edit media, applying effects and transitions, and exporting your final project.
9. Learn about the newest features, including Lumetri Color and the Morph Cut Transition.
Premiere Pro CS5 Training
After Effects CS5 Training
Premiere Pro CS6 Training
Premiere Pro CS6 - What's New? Training
After Effects CS6 - What's New? Training
Premiere Elements 11 Training
Premiere Elements 12 Training
Premiere Pro Creative Cloud 2015