Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Individuals learn what is required to be a successful member of any project team. This course will help you understand performance measures, effective decision making and even using past projects to improve your next one!
Project Management should be part of every professional's toolkit.
- Learn how to share your thoughts
- Identify strengths and weaknesses to minimize risks in projects
- Understand your competition for more effective execution
- Develop clear and concise emails and strengthen your communication skills
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Performance Measures for Performance
2. Effective Decision Making
3. Understand Past Project Issues
4. Meeting Customer Needs
5. Potential Project Risks
6. Navigate within the Organization Structure
7. Know the Competition
8. Clear and Concise Emails
Performance Measures for Performance
Effective Decision Making
Understand Past Project Issues
Meeting Customer Needs
Potential Project Risks
Navigate within the Organization Structure
Know the Competition
Clear and Concise Emails