Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Resources are often limited and should always be maximised to bring out the best in a team or department. Managers will learn how to provide the resources employees need to successfully deliver their objectives and achieve team goals.
Smart intelligent resource use and sharing will raise your management level up by notches.
- Evaluate your resource management abilities
- Determine and help employees identify the resources they need to be successful
- Create a resource management agenda customized to the needs of customers and employees to improve efficiency
- Know how to resource the correct material
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible
1. Evaluate how well you manage the team or department resources
2. Determine if employees have the resources they need to be successful
3. Employees identify one resource they need to be successful in the next 60 days
4. Create a resource management agenda item to ensure team needs are met
5. Consider the customers’ needs when allocating resources
6. Team members prioritize resources needs
7. The team determines how they can improve the efficiency of existing resources
Managing Team Resources
Required Employee Resources
One Resource for Success
Use a Resource Management Agenda Item
Resources and Customer Needs
Team Resource Needs
Teams Improve Efficiency of Resources