Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Adobe Dreamweaver for Mac is one of the most popular Web design applications in the world, and with good reason. Whether you’re just interested in learning the basics of starting a simple page, setting up a full site design, or creating a mobile app, this series will help you out.
Learn how to get started with tested techniques like using the Properties panel to control basic features of your page and how to use CSS starter pages, as well as new features using jQuery Mobile and the Fluid Grid Layout to create adaptive layouts that adjust to all of the many ways current users can access your site.
Whether you’re specifically designing for mobile platforms, creating adaptive layouts for all kinds of computers and devices, or looking for a simpler, more efficient way of testing pages without leaving the application, this online training series for Dreamweaver highlights the new features that will fit the bill.
All under one roof. Learn all about Dreamweaver today!
- Learn about the basics of Dreamweaver CS5 and CS6
- Understand the tools and techniques of Dreamweaver CS5 and CS6
- Know about the different purpose and function of the various tools in Dreamweaver CS5 and CS6
- Learn how to apply Dreamweaver into your real-time projects
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Adobe Dreamweaver allows you to quickly design, develop, and maintain Web sites and Web applications.
2. Understand the setting preferences, working with forms, adding media, and much more.
3. Know many of the great new and improved capabilities of Dreamweaver to code and incorporate HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery.
4. Be able to apply the capabilities of Dreamweaver into your projects
Dreamweaver CS5 - Intro Training
Dreamweaver CS5 - Advanced Training
Dreamweaver CS6 - Intro Training
Dreamweaver CS6 - What's New? Training