Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Microsoft Excel 2013 is a powerful spreadsheet application that is perfect for maintaining long lists of data, budgets, sales figures and other data. In this online series of training tutorials, we'll show you how to navigate through the basics of Excel and use some new features including Skycloud -- which allows you to share and store files in a location where you can access them with any computer that has Excel. Additionally, you'll learn how to create tables, move information around with ease, and use formulas that can calculate the totals of everything from a monthly budget to a loan payment. Microsoft 2013 has been redesigned and several common functions are now much easier to use.
This training series will make sure you get the most out of the Microsoft Excel 2013.
- Learn the essential components of Microsoft Excel 2013
- Learn about the new features of Microsoft Excel 2013
- Understand how to apply the functions into real excel spreadsheets
- Equip yourself with these skillset and improve your productivity
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Create tables, move information around with ease, use formulas, etc.
2. Leverage the chart elements and formatting options to energize and highlight your data.
3. Set-up formulas to ensure you're using all the features Microsoft Excel 2013 has to offer.
4. Set, control and check that data entered into Microsoft Excel 2013 is valid.
5. Create PivotChart, Sparklines and other elements to better visually represent your data.
6. Protect your Excel cells, worksheets, and workbooks in Excel® 2013.
Excel 2013 - Intro Training
Excel 2013 - Charting Training
Excel 2013 - Frequently Used Formulas & Functions Training
Excel 2013 - Evaluating Data Training
Excel 2013 - Pivot Tables Training
Excel 2013 - Protecting Your Spreadsheets
Excel 2016 PC