Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Everyone at work interacts with others. We need to communicate and collaborate to get work done. This course builds the skills individuals need to better collaborate and communicate with others, as well as uncover how to persevere during setbacks and overcome challenges. As a result, individuals get more work done faster and with a higher level of quality.
* This module is approved for 7 hours of PDU credit
1. Manners and Courtesy at Work
2. Developing an Attitude to Learn
3. Increase Your Objectivity
4. Do You Overreact?
5. Persevere During Setbacks
6. Being Consistent with Company Values
7. Don’t Jump to Solutions
Manners and Courtesy at Work
Developing an Attitude to Learn
Increase Your Objectivity
Do You Overreact?
Persevere During Setbacks
Being Consistent with Company Values
Don’t Jump to Solutions