Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Use Google Docs to create documents for collaboration with others online. Google™ Docs has numerous tools for editing and formatting your documents. In this online training series, we’ll learn to format text, add images, links, and comments. We’ll also explore tools for replacing words, checking spelling, and adding a table of contents. Make it easy to share your documents online and collaborate with others. We’ll explore some sharing options through email, invite individuals to collaborate, and manage our list of editors. You’ll also learn to assign ownership of a document, and set downloading options.
Make it easy to share your documents online and collaborate with others!
- Learn and understand the basics of Google Docs and their features
- Be updated on the new kind of Web mail
- Learn techniques of Goggle's spreadsheet functions
- Know how Google™ Forms can bring productivity and results
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Learn how to set up customized searches in Google approach to e-mail
2. Apply advanced spreadsheet manipulation including working with formulas and functions, and keep your data organized
3. Know how to use Google Drive to set up an account and import, export, and move files and folders around to help you stay organized
4. Publish and share your spreadsheets and Set editing permissions, allowing you to collaborate in real time, etc
5. Know how to format text, add images, links, and comments
6. Use Google™ Forms to create and edit a form, ask a variety of questions, etc
Google Docs - Creating & Organizing Training
Google Custom Search Workshop Training
Google Sheets - Basics Training
Google Sheets - Chart & Formula Training
Google Drive - An Introduction Training
Google Sheets - Collaborating, Sharing & Publishing Training
Google Sheets - Editing & Formatting Training
Creating, Formatting, Organizing & Editing in Google Docs
Google Docs - Document Sharing & Collaborating Training
Google Forms Training