Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Individuals who complete this course perform more challenging work, know how they contribute to the organization strategy, and develop a new level of interest and excitement about their work. All of which leads to a higher level of motivation, as well as desire to perform at one’s best, thus increasing the contribution and performance delivered in one’s job.
* This module is approved for 7 hours of PDU credit
1. What Excites You at Work?
2. Increase the Level of Challenge at Work
3. Analyze Key Experiences for Lessons Learned
4. Work-Life Balance for You
5. Personal Expectations and Your Workload
6. Contributing to the Organization Strategy
7. The Right Level of Challenge
What excites you at work?
Increase the Level of Challenge at Work
Analyze Key Experiences for Lessons Learned
Work-Life Balance for You
The Right Level of Challenge