Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Leadership is a key skill for anyone who wants to move into middle management or higher. This amazing course by Video Arts teaches you practical skills for potential leaders. The programme covers five key learning points backed up by real examples from Jamie's journey – from how to lead the way through clear communication and example, to believing in your team, through to taking responsibility and learning and adapting your style of leadership throughout each project.
Jamie is a natural and instinctive leader, with an energetic style guaranteed to keep an audience engaged. Anyone taking on a leadership role can learn a lot from watching him in action. Leaders and potential leaders will identify with Jamie's honesty and openness.
Leadership is a key skill for anyone who wants to move into middle management or higher.
- Learn leadership tips examples from Jamie Oliver
- Know how you can stress your leadership to team members
- How can you manage your team's performance
- Find out the different styles of leadership
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Jamie's kitchen: Fifteen lessons on leadership
2. First among equals: Action centered leadership
3. Managing performance everyday
4. Jamie's kitchen: Fifteen lessons on teamwork
5. Jamie's school dinners: managing change
Jamie's kitchen: Fifteen lessons on leadership
First among equals: Action centred leadership
Managing performance everyday
Jamie's kitchen: Fifteen lessons on teamwork
Jamie's school dinners: managing change