Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Whether you are managing a team, working your way up in any business-related industry, or simply trying to improve your business skills and resume, understanding finance is vital to success. However, without a formal financial background – and therefore a limited understanding of the techniques and vocabulary – you can be at a severe disadvantage to other employees, managers or candidates that do. This course provides a fluent and invaluable understanding of fundamental financial theory. It aims to equip all professionals with the techniques, terminology and financial skills required in business.
Learn how you can maintain your budget with only a few tricks.
- Learn how you can save with techniques used by professionals
- Understand the fundamental of financial theory and how it applies to your daily expenses
- Know how to balance your accounts at the end of this course
- Pick up ways of saving and handling your savings along the way
This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit and UTAP funding.
1. Know how to understand and use key financial statements
2. Understand budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve planning, control, and decision-making
3. Know how to use key performance indicators (KPIs) effectively
4. Understand how to apply important investment-appraisal techniques
5. Know how to develop a business plan
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals