Copyright © 2017 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This toolkit builds the skills leaders and managers need to successfully conduct Stay Interviews with their employees and build a successful Stay Plan. This course will equip leaders and managers with the essential skills and knowledge for the preparation, managing, developing and concluding of an interview and Stay Plan. The leaders and managers will also be groomed with pointers that they should avoid while conducting the interviews.
The interview is key to making sure you get the right hire and talent for your team!
- Know how to conduct a successful interview
- Learn the essential to conduct a successful interview
- Know how to manage different scenarios in an interview
- Learn the do’s and don’ts when conducting an interview
1. Know what is a Stay Interview & why you should perform them with employees you want to keep
2. Discover how to effectively prepare for your stay interviews
3. Be able to strengthen your ability to listen to your employees
4. Know what note-taking methods are best for you
5. Find out how to use probing in your Stay Interviews
6. Learn how to take responsibility for company decisions
7. Build your skills to manage the stay interview with different types of employees
8. Learn how to create a successful stay plan with your employees
9. Know how to close your Stay Interview and forecast retention risk.
10. Find out how to avoid the Stay Interview Preparation Traps
11. Learn how to avoid the Stay Interview Meeting Traps
12. Understand what you must do to avoid the Stay Interview Post Interview Trap
Introduction to the Stay Interview
Preparing to Conduct Stay Interviews
Essential Stay Interview Skill #1: Listening
Essential Stay Interview Skill #2: Take Notes
Essential Stay Interview Skill #3: Probing
Essential Stay Interview Skill #4: Taking Responsibility
Managing the Stay Interview
Developing a Stay Plan
Closing and Forecasting
Avoiding Stay Interview Preparation Traps
Avoiding Stay Interview Meeting Traps
Avoiding Stay Interview Post Interview Traps