Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Google Spreadsheets is rapidly overtaking Microsoft Excel in the workplace. Engage with this exciting new product and become a Google Sheets Master with this course. Google Sheets replicates many of Excel’s functions but has gone one step further. Expect to find charts, graphs, pivot tables, functions and formulas, but you’ll also discover what makes Google Sheets unique, like file sharing, revision history, web based scripts, macros, and much more. It’s not your typical spreadsheet.
Keep up with the latest trend on how documents are made.
- Know about all of the functions in Google Sheets
- Learn how you can apply Google Sheets into your work
- Learn about the different functions of Google Sheets
- Know how Google Sheets can used in your projects
1. Understand the different features offered in Google Sheets
2. Know what is the purpose of each feature in Google Sheets
3. Be able to use the features of Google Sheets into own projects
4. Know how to navigate the functionalities in Google Sheets