Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Email is the most widely used form of business communication, but also one of the main causes of lost productivity in the workplace. Managing tasks and meetings is crucial to working effectively and professionally, so proficiency with emails and email-management systems has a powerful impact on the day-to-day productivity, efficiency, punctuality and success of businesses. This course will help you to improve the organization and productivity of your staff by optimizing their use of Microsoft Outlook. It will teach principles and techniques that ensure an efficient and effective use of emails, contacts, calendars and notes throughout the business.
Discover ways for you to stay afloat of your emails.
- Learn the different functions in Outlook that can help with your emails
- Discover ways that suit your style of maintaining your inbox
- Enable yourself to be more productive with Outlook
- Learn about the advantages of using Outlook
1. Utilize the Outlook interface to ensure that desired functionality is easy to access
2. Compose and send emails that create the right impression more quickly and with fewer errors
3. Improve productivity and save valuable time by preventing a build-up of junk mail
4. Find desired emails in an instant, and quickly review core material from past emails
5. Automate email management and presentation
6. Manage appointments, meetings and tasks efficiently
7. Keep all notes in one easily accessible location
8. Ensure access to all required information from anywhere in the world
Effective Outlook 2007/10