Copyright © 2017 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This bundle focuses in detail on the areas of skill and knowledge development necessary to help make you succeed at your workplace today. With the useful background information about influencing attitudes and behaviours in others; it also describes a range of influencing strategies. It shows you what to consider when thinking ahead and planning your communication – during one-to-one and group interactions, formal and informal and in writing. Also understand how you can express yourself in the most effective way with different people in different situations.
Acquire the skills and knowledge development necessary to help make you succeed at your workplace today.
- Know how to communicate with your peers
- How can you provide a solution for the problem on hand
- Learn how you can improve your written and verbal communication skills
- Equip yourself with the right skills as a leader
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Know the difference between influencing and pressurizing; learn some ways to influence your team.
2. Know how to communicate to a group; understand the differences between formal and informal situations; know how to communicate in writing
3. Be able to deal with misunderstandings; know how to respond; Understand how to deal with anger; know when to stop trying to influence.
4. Know how to express yourself effectively; know how you are perceived by others; know how the interaction is affected by your relationship
Intermediate Course: Understanding Leadership: Situational Leadership
Smarter Communication: What is Influencing?
Smarter Communication: Planning to Communicate
Smarter Communication: Influencing Techniques
Smarter Communication: Expressing Yourself
Problem Solving for Decision Makers: Recognising Problems
Problem Solving for Decision Makers: Problem Analysis
Managing Yourself: Dealing With Stress
Literacy Skills: Effective Business Writing
Leadership and Team Development: The Effective Leader
Leadership and Team Development: Managing Meetings
Giving Presentations: Preparing the Presentation
Giving Presentations: Introduction
Giving Presentations: Improving your Delivery Skills
Giving Presentations: Giving the Presentation