Copyright © 2017 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Video Arts Customer Services Essentials. By taking this short course you will gain a greater understanding of how sales and service are linked, both for your company and for your customers. The ‘sale’ doesn’t stop when the customer has bought a product or service, and after sales care can affect future buying decisions, as well as the reputation of both you and the company you work for.
You’ll also learn that the majority of your decisions affect the people in your team.
- Look: the theory, which will be the learning base.
- Think: activities and open questions associating the course content with your own personal experience.
- Practise: questions to check your understanding.
- Remember: a summary of the key points included in each section or a reminder of a crucial aspect of the training process.
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Importance of first impressions
2. The power of behaviour
3. What are the different customer types
4. How do you approach advising a customer
5. Communicating effectively
6. Dealing with customers on the phone
7. Dealing with online customers
8. How to push service for sales
9. After sales
10. When things go wrong
The power of behaviour
Advising the customer
Customers on the phone
Service for sales
When things go wrong