Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
You’ve seen all the amazing effects and results that are possible in Photoshop®, but with such a daunting, in-depth piece of software, where do you even get started? You’ll learn how to navigate through your images within the Photoshop environment, resize and crop images like a pro, and how to make pixel-perfect selections using a variety of techniques. Next we introduce you to layers, including how to combine images together, apply effects like blending modes and opacity, and show you how to keep your projects organized. Then, it’s on to retouching images and working with Photoshop’s powerful color correction tools, where you’ll learn methods for making your images look their best. Finally, you’ll be introduced to various special effects and how to work on your images non-destructively. Use Creative Cloud© to enhance your photos, like the new spot removal tool, and the other Camera Raw filters that are now available right within the Photoshop workspace.
Produce magnificent photographs to showcase on your walls.
- Adobe Photoshop is the granddaddy of all image-editing programs
- Learn in depth of the key functions about Adobe Photoshop Elements 13
- Be able to create a web page from scratch using Photoshop
- Know how you can add in your own personal touch with Adobe Photoshop Elements 13
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Use Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 to organize, share, edit, and create effects with photographs and other media
2. Know how to safeguard your work with backups, applying watermarks, editing metadata, and sending proof images
3. Use Creative Cloud© to enhance your photos, like the new spot removal tool
4. Use Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 to organize, share, edit, and create effects with photographs and other media
5. Learn the process of building an entire web page from scratch using Photoshop®
6. Know how to create Photoshop files and save them in various formats to how to edit photos and create compositions
Building Websites with Photoshop Creative Cloud
Photoshop Creative Cloud 2015
Photoshop Elements 13