Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Microsoft OneNote® is a powerful notetaking and organization tool for teachers and students. Its robust features allow you to create organized pages enhanced with multimedia elements. Annotation and search features also make it an excellent study and active learning resource. Best of all, these tools can be shared by groups of users for collaboration and interaction. In this online course, we explore the powerful Microsoft® OneNote program in the context of teaching and learning.
Improve your notetaking and organization skills with this course!
- Learn how OneNote can improve the way you take notes
- Improve your productivity one step at a time with OneNote
- Discover the many different usage of OneNote
- Understand how OneNote may just be the right tool for you
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Use Microsoft OneNote to electronically capture, organize, reuse, and share notes.
2. Capture text, photos, and video or audio files with OneNote 2010.
3. Learn how to create digital notebooks that contain various sections and pages.
4. Use EndNote X7 to search online bibliographic databases, organize their references and images.
5. Learn the basics of formatting a research paper in “American Psychological Association (APA) style"
6. Explore the powerful Microsoft® OneNote program in the context of teaching and learning.
OneNote 2007 Training
OneNote 2010 Training
OneNote 2013 Training
EndNote X7 Training
APA (6th Ed.) Research Paper Basics - Word 2013
OneNote for Organization and Collaboration