Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Learn the power of presentation through the two popular tools of Prezi and Microsoft PowerPoint. Whether you are presenting by yourself in front of a group, or collaborating with others for a presentation with others, you will find what you need in this training. Add media, pictures, share with others, and make your presentation look professional and polished after participating in this training.
Prezi is a web-based presentation application and storytelling tool that uses a single, infinite canvas instead of traditional slides. In this online training series, you'll learn how to create non-linear presentations, zoom in and out of a visual map, create a path through different objects, add 3D backgrounds, and add a layout to represent the order of the information to be presented. You'll also learn how to collaborate with others on Prezi presentations and share your Prezis in engaging live presentations, in simple and convenient remote presentations, and on social media.
Wow your audience with dynamic presentation slides!
- Learn how to produce effective presentation materials
- Find out more about creating presentation with Prezi
- Learn how to utilize the functions of both applications
- Know how to customize your slides with Microsoft PowerPoint and Prezi
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Use Prezi to create non-linear presentations, zoom in and out of a visual map, create a path through different objects, add 3D backgrounds, and add a layout to represent the order of the information to be presented.
2. Learn about the new interface and how to make your presentations look professional and polished in PowerPoint 2013
3. Understand how to apply animations to recording and adding narration to a presentation
4. Using the selection and visibility pane, we will insert, resize and add effects to shapes along with adding text to shapes.
5. Crop and resize pictures on a slide to using the corrections and color tools, you will explore various picture editing features as well as how to create a photo album and learn to share it.
6. Learn how to insert a video and audio file into a slide from a file on your computer and from an online source in PowerPoint® 2013.
7. Learn how to create a presentation and format it. We will also cover how to share your presentations so you can work on it with others.
8. Learn how PowerPoint® 2016 for Windows® provides many new features to the user experience, and core functionality. With online integration with OneDrive®, PowerPoint 2016 is the gold standard and a first-class presentation tool.
PowerPoint 2013 - Intro Training
PowerPoint 2013 - Animation & Effects Training
PowerPoint 2013 - Shapes & SmartArt Training
PowerPoint 2013 - Working with Pictures Training
PowerPoint 2013 - Adding Media Training
PowerPoint 2016 (PC)