Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This CompTIA Security+ course covers the most important foundational principles for securing a network, and managing risk. Such topics as Access control, Identity management and cryptography are the few topics covered in this course. Security concerns associated with cloud computing, BYOD and SCADA are addressed in this SY0-401 course. Prepare yourself fully with the right skills and knowledge with this course.
Be fully prepared for your certifications exams!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Learn and understand the chapters for each tailored certification
- Go through past questions to have a feel of the examinations
1. Understand about Network Security
2. Know what is Compliance and Operations Security
3. Understand about Threats And Vulnerabilities
4. Understand about Application
5. Know about Data and Host Security
6. Know what is Cyrptography
CompTIA SY0-401 or JK0-018: Security+