Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Next you will learn how to program in Adobe's® ColdFusion® Markup Language. You will start by downloading and installing the ColdFusion server and then learn how to configure the server so you can begin writing ColdFusion templates. This training will cover ColdFusion syntax, creating variables, conditional statements, creating data driven templates, and connecting to databases and XML files. Upon completion of this series, you will learn everything you need to know to develop data driven web applications using ColdFusion.
Then you'll learn the basics of Java®, the general-purpose programming language designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. You'll create Java programs; work with data types, operators and control statements; and will be introduced to classes, access control and strings in this beginner's course. Let's get started.
Code web pages with skills right at your fingertips!
- Learn how to program in Adobe's© ColdFusion© Markup Language.
- Learn how to transform web applications into mobile applications using the PhoneGap Build service.
- Learn how to create a mobile app using ColdFusion® within the ColdFusion Builder development environment.
- Create Java programs; work with data types, operators and control statements.
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Understand and able to do the basics of web design programming
2. Know how to program in Adobe's© ColdFusion© Markup Language.
3. Know how to transform codes for both desktop and mobile devices
4. Know how to create Java programs; work with data types, operators and control statements.
5. Learn how to run and administer Microsoft® SQL Server® Manager 2012 Express.
XML Basics Training
ColdFusion Basics Training
ColdFusion 11 for Rapid Web and Mobile Enterprise App Development
Java for Beginners Training