Copyright © 2017 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Individuals improve productivity by learning how to use writing as a powerful tool to get things done. Individuals will improve their on-the-job writing skills, including creating clear, easy-to-read emails, letters, memorandums, meeting minutes, procedures and technical reports.
Writing is the strongest way to communicate, so get it right!
- Learn the best ways writing styles for yourself
- Know how to create reports that get results
- Learn effective methods for each different form of communication
- Know the do's and don’ts when composing
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Effective Business Communication
2. Separating Readers' and Writers' Needs
3. Identifying Ineffective Writing Styles
4. Using the Reporting Process
5. Selecting the Best Writing Model
6. Write Effective Opening Paragraphs
7. Effective Middle and Closing Paragraphs
8. Forecasting Subject Lines
9. Most Common Business Writing Model
10. Writing Model for Reports and Documents
11. Writing Style and Tone
12. Effective Emails
Effective Business Communication
Separating Readers' and Writers' Needs
Identifying Ineffective Writing Styles
Using the Reporting Process
Selecting the Best Writing Model
Write Effective Opening Paragraphs
Effective Middle and Closing Paragraphs
Forecasting Subject Lines
Most Common Business Writing Model
Writing Model for Reports and Documents
Writing Style and Tone