Copyright © 2017 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Effective communication and listening skills are as essential to the workplace as our formal education. This training will help you improve your communication skills at home, in school, and in the marketplace. Explore listening vs. hearing, the listening process, and types and styles of listening, responding, questioning, and understanding. You’ll also learn more about how good storytelling is at the heart of a good presentation, and how you can structure and organize your presentation and handouts to most effectively communicate your idea to your intended audience. You will also learn to view conflict through a different perspective, gain tools to assess where the conflict is actually coming from, and develop a strategy in dealing with conflict effectively. Applying these principles will help you gain confidence and understanding in all of your relationships.
Create a productive working environment with effective communication.
- Know of the different types of communications
- Learn tips and techniques of improving your communication skills
- Understand the importance of effective presentation
- Know how to effectively utilize GoTo Meeting®
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Improve your communication skills at home, in school, and in the marketplace.
2. Learn about some of the inefficiencies of typical meetings and how to successfully organize and run effective meetings.
3. Look at some things that go into visual presentations; you’ll take a look at why color is important, why big photos are good, and why clip art isn’t.
4. Be able to use GoTo Meeting®, the online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software that enables you to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time.
5. Learn to view conflict through a different perspective, gain tools to assess where the conflict is actually coming from, and develop a strategy in dealing with conflict effectively.
Communication Tune Up Training
Effective Listening Training
Effective Presentation Design
Navigating Relational Conflict
Persuasion & Negotiation Training
Over the Rainbow Customer Service Training