Copyright © 2017 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Be it a new job or a change of employment, it is crucial to know the key factors of a good business etiquette This course will help you build the basic business skills required to be successful in any job, at any company. Even in this digital age there are basic rules for business success that haven't gone away with the digital age -- in fact, they have only become more important.
Learn Basic Business Skills that will help you get ahead in any business situation.
- Increase your ability to perform the processes and procedures required for your job
- Organize your workspace to be even more productive
- Learn a new workplace technology to enhance your individual performance
- Learn how to evaluate how well you adhere to workplace rules and policies
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Strengthen your occupational skills - Learn how to increase your ability to perform the processes and procedures required for your job.
2. Meet your customer’s needs - Understand the changing needs of your customers and work to anticipate and meet those needs.
3. Identify potential decision outcomes - Facilitate great decision making by identify all possible outcomes before implementing a decision.
4. Learn to seek out cutting edge ideas - Seek out new or cutting edge programs or processes that positively impact the organization’s strategy.
Strengthen Job Required Skills
Know and Meet Customer Needs
Identify All Outcomes of a Potential Decision
Ensure Strategy Alignment
Seeking Out Cutting Edge Ideas
Organizing Your Workspace
Learn Workplace Technology
Work Place Rules and Policies
Understanding Financial Management