Copyright © 2017 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Customer Service professionals is the front line of your organization. This course will help individuals build the skills required to deliver excellent customer service and build customer loyalty. Whether you are working as a CS professional or not, it's good to know the basics to be more effective in communicating with your customers.
Understand why Customer Service is critical in a world where the Customer may always be right.
- Learn to build rapport with your customers through listening and developing a focus on the customer
- Handling customer service requests over the phone, in the field or internally and managing confrontations and conflict
- Understand how important it is to have a strong front on your customer service
- Learn how you reach out to your customers and empathize with them
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Building Customer Rapport
2. Listening to Your Customers
3. Developing Your Customer Focus
4. Customer Service Over the Phone
5. Internal Customer Service
6. Serving Customers in the Field
7. Customer Service Confrontation and Conflict
Building Customer Rapport
Listening to Your Customers
Developing Your Customer Focus
Customer Service Over the Phone
Internal Customer Service
Serving Customers in the Field
Customer Service Confrontation and Conflict