Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Quickly turn your photos and videos into polished movies on Windows Movie Maker 2, iMovie® '11, Final Cut Pro & Anime Studio. In this online training series, learn how to add special effects, transitions, sound, and captions to help tell your story. And you'll learn that sharing movies with friends and family is easy—whether on the Web, a computer, TV, mobile device, or a DVD. Final Cut Pro™ 6 delivers high-performance digital nonlinear editing, native support for virtually any video format, and facility-class extensibility and interoperability. This tutorials series outlines the basics this powerful precision-editing program has to offer
Realize your dream to direct your own movies!
- Learn now the different tools can make a video
- Know how to use each tools for your projects
- Learn about the functions and features to create your own videos
- Be able to produce quality videos with this course
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Learn how to add special effects, transitions, sound, and captions to help tell your story.
2. Understand all the powerful functions available in Final Cut Pro™ 6
3. Learn how you can make movie trailers, easily edit audio, add effects, and more in iMovie® '11
4. Cover how to import, edit, create transitions and effects, and export projects for use with a variety of devices and platforms - including iPads®, DVDs, and the Web in Final Cut Pro® X.
5. Learn to use Anime Studio Pro, a powerful piece of software that allows you to create amazing animated movies.
Windows Movie Maker 2
Final Cut Pro 6 - Basics Training
iMovie '11 Training
Windows Live Movie Maker Training
Final Cut Pro X Training
Anime Studio Training