Copyright © 2017 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Employee engagement is a property of the relationship between an organization and its employees. An "engaged employee" is one who is fully absorbed by and enthusiastic about their work and so takes positive action to further the organization's reputation and interests. This course aids managers in building the skills required to engage employees to perform at their best.
Employees take your leads, so be prepared to engage them.
- Learn to support your employees and connecting work to the organization
- Understand your employee's skills and use their best skills and abilities
- Create team satisfaction as you inform and inspire your team
- Understand the need for work-life balance
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Supporting Employees
2. Connecting Work to the Organization
3. Requirements for Success
4. Using an Employee’s Best Skills and Abilities
5. Inform and Inspire Your Team
6. Work-Life Balance for Each Person
7. Appreciating Contribution and Results
Connecting Work to the Organization
Requirements for Success
Using an Employee’s Best Skills and Abilities
Inform and Inspire Your Team
Work-Life Balance for Each Person
Appreciating Contribution and Results