Copyright © 2017 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
PMP is a globally recognized project management certification that identifies qualified and quality project managers. The PMP certification validates that project managers have the necessary skills to complete projects on time and within budget. Unlike some project management certifications, PMP can be earned in a reasonable period of time and cost-effectively. There are no prerequisites, and candidates are not required to submit an application or complete additional hours of continuing education. Candidate job roles include project manager, business analyst and project team member.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination’s topics outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand the different aspects of the topics with this course
- Be prepared for the examinations with this course
1. Organizational Culture and Project Goverance
2. Project Charter and Project Management Plan
3. Planning Project Communications
4. Planning and Estimation of Project Cost
Project Management Professional (PMP)