Copyright © 2017 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course comes with a Remote Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams!
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, our Practice Lab unifies access to all of these vendors through a web browser interface. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, the Practice Lab makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
What this course prepares you for:
Prepare for your Microsoft 70 -686 Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator certification exam with this course. This course will enable students to plan and deploy Windows 7 desktops in large organizations. Students will also be equipped with skills to design, configure and manage a Windows 7 Client Environment. At the end of this course, candidates will have understood the topics that are being covered for the examination.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Remote Practice Environment
1. Developing a Strategy for Windows 7 Business Desktops Deployment
2. Deploying Windows 7 with Windows AIK
3. Migrating User State Using USMT 4.0 and WET
4. Planning, Configuring, and Managing the Client Environment
Microsoft 70-686 Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator