Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course comes with a Remote Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams!
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, our Practice Lab unifies access to all of these vendors through a web browser interface. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, the Practice Lab makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
What this course prepares you for:
The Security+ course covers the most important foundational principles for securing a network and managing risk. Access control, identity management and cryptography are important topics on the exam, as well as selection of appropriate mitigation and deterrent techniques to address network attacks and vulnerabilities. Security concerns associated with cloud computing, BYOD and SCADA are addressed in the SY0-401 certification exam.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Remote Practice Environment
1. Understand about Network Security
2. Know what is Compliance and Operations Security
3. Understand about Threats And Vulnerabilities
4. Understand about Application
5. Know about Data and Host Security
6. Know what is Cyrptography
CompTIA SY0-401: Security+