Copyright © 2017 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). A PMP Credential is recognized and sought-after in the world. Clearing a PMP exam and achieving a PMI PMP Credential would thus help a professional showcase their skills and expertise to potential global employers. This course prepares student to take the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification test. Students will receive an extensive review of the material contained in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK). Be prepared for the examination with the intensive topics coverage offered in this course, and do not miss out on the opportunity to enhance yourself.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Remote Practice Environment
1. Understand the foundation and principle of PMP
2. Know how to handle project integration
3. Understand the roles and managing Stakeholders
4. Learn how to manage project schedules
5. Understand project scope
6. Be able to manage project cost
7. Able to maintain project quality management
8. Know about project resource management
9. Learn about project communication
10. Know about project risk management
11. Understand about project procurement
12. Know about Professional and Social Responisibility
Project Management Professional 2016