Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Microsoft® Project 2007 gives you robust project management tools with the right blend of usability, power, and flexibility, so you can manage projects more efficiently and effectively. Microsoft® Project Professional 2010 gives you a powerful, visually enhanced way to effectively manage a wide range of projects and programs. From meeting crucial deadlines, to selecting the right resources and empowering your teams, deliver new and intuitive experiences in collaborative project management within individuals, teams and the enterprise.
SharePoint “unleashes a suite of capabilities that dramatically improves the way people work”. Help improve organizational effectiveness by providing comprehensive content management including sharing of documents, photos and calendar events.
Learn how to manage with Project Management and SharePoint
- Learn how to manage your activates with SharePoint
- Know how to manage your projects with Project Management
- Be able to juggle your job scope with this Project Management
- Improve your efficiency with this course
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Learn Microsoft Project Professional 2010 to effectively manage a wide range of projects and programs.
2. Watch how this tool delivers new and intuitive experiences in collaborative project management.
3. Learn to enter tasks, as well as how to define and change the working times.
4. Learn to work with Web parts, create sites, libraries, lists and surveys; etc.
5. Learn to use SharePoint© Online, which is a part of Office 365 using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Project 2007 Training
Project 2010 Training
Project 2013 Training
SharePoint 2010 - Advanced Training
SharePoint 2013 - Basics Training