Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Managing people can be a daunting task, with this Video Arts course, let it be easier than you think. This course will show you tips on how to manage absences, make selections in interviews, handle meetings effectively, coach effectively to pass on skills and put your creative thinking into actionable concepts. This course is definitely suitable for managers, supervisors and personnel specialists.
Learn the bag of tricks when managing people.
- Know the secrets of dealing with people
- Learn how to tackle tricky situations
- Discover ways you can pass on skills to others
- Learn how to handle sticky situations
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. What makes up an absence minded person
2. Know the types of behavioural interviewing
3. How to prepare when going to a meeting
4. How do you pass your managing skills on
5. How to turn your ideas into action
Absence minded: managing absence
Behavioural interviewing: selection interviewing
Going to a meeting: Meeting menaces
Pass it on: coaching skills
Ideas into action: creative thinking